As part of our ongoing commitment to better serve the community, we are pleased to provide you with a new refreshed website that will transform your digital experience with us.
Our new website is the culmination of months of extensive customer research and testing and development. It delivers a suite of functionalities to provide easier access to our products and services, as well as a significant advancement in providing accurate, up-to-date information about power outages.
As one of Western Power’s essential touchpoints, our website needs to ensure we deliver a valuable and positive experience through personalised content.
Our business is strongly focused on meeting the changing energy needs of Western Australians, and our enhanced website will also provide us with valuable insight into how we are tracking in our ability to do this.
Key features of our new site include the ability to:
- view a timeline of any power outage and response
- save favourite outage locations
- view planned outages 10 days in advance and save the information to calendars
- personalise content based on whether you’re a residential or commercial customer
- search and find what you're looking for sooner
- access a simplified External Design and Construct (EDC) application form for land developers.
I encourage you to explore our new website.
Chief Executive Officer