Sourcing for supplier(s) to provide high-voltage overhead line monitoring system that can effectively increase the capacity of existing transmission lines by taking into consideration the actual wind speed and direction, ambient temperature and solar radiance.
The system must be capable of:
• Providing real-time dynamic line rating (DLR)
• Providing forecasted dynamic line rating up to 72 hours
• Providing dynamic short-term emergency ratings
• Providing conductor temperature
• Alerting capabilities when near/exceeding limits
• Ratings resolution to be at least 15-30 minute